ACT On Life

Empowering purposeful living

How to Contact Me

Carolyn L. O’Brien, Ph.D.

5905 Airport Blvd., Ste D

Mobile, AL 36608

Ph: 251-343-2597

Fax: 251-342-0122

5 thoughts on “How to Contact Me

  1. Hi, I am wondering if you do any sort of cognitive behavior therapy. I went to a therapist for this in the past but I think I need to redo the process. If you do or know anyone who has experience with this, I am seeking services. Thank you

    • Yes I do cognitive therapy; however I am on a medical leave of absence for at least another year. There are three other therapists in the office that do CBT as well as a new behavioral therapy called Acceptance and Commitment therapy (ACT) that research has shown to be very effective as well. Just call the office number on my website and they will be able to help you. Thank you for your response to my website.
      Dr. O’Brien

  2. I take Medicaid for children bu not for adults.

  3. Can u test for ADD in adults ?Also what is treatment in adults?

    • Yes, Nick. I test for ADHD for adults. I use a combination of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and acceptance therapy (ACT).

Leave a Reply to Nick Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s